7/11/10

Update Blog.





Hello Readers! As I stated in my last post, my update blog is a bit late this time around, but I promise not to let that happen again. Here I stand before you (only) 3 pounds lighter. Your girl is trying but being 21 has added some extra calories into my life. But don't you worry, I'm back on the horse. There's a new moon beginning tonight, and bitch, you better believe, I'm ready.

I know I have a long way to go, but this is a journey I promised myself I'd finish. And on this journey I've come to love the people around me, love the meals I've made, love my workouts, and most importantly: love myself.

Love yourself today, moon babies, the time is yours.

3 comments:

  1. What is more important to you: drinks or desserts? Which would you be more likely to give up for a diet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good question. I'm going to say, I'd give up sweets/dessert. I would love a glass of wine, or a gin and tonic more than I would enjoy a dessert. But I think both in moderation is fine for any diet, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your words are always so encouraging. I love it, thank you.

    ReplyDelete