9/29/10

Total Eclipse of the Heart

Hi! It's been, 2 months, since I've updated. I have FAILED you all, and I am sorry. But this is still going to have to be short, since I am finishing up a paper & 2 other assignments, hence the reason I'm blogging at 5:00AM. I'm also talking to Tori. Duh.

My camera isn't working right now but I will be posting an update photo tomorrow, no worries! I just wanted to blog & get it out there that I am STILL on this journey with you, babies.

So, over the past 2 months my weight did not go up, but it hardly went down at first, but, 2 months later I do stand before you (or before my computer screen) at -4 pounds. It's not much, but I ain't hating it!

Running, yoga-ing, and walking. Not as much as I should be, but the beginning of a new job/ new semester is very tough. Especially when you try to include 90 minutes of exercise A DAY. DAMN!

Recipes & life updates to come this week! Is saying "stay tuned" too tacky?

Aw, fuck it.

STAY TUNED!

-mama

No comments:

Post a Comment