8/23/09

first blog entry

sunday is the best day to start something new, a new diet, a new book, anything. so today i start my new (and first) blog, as well as my new and improved goal. the goal i set for myself is to lose 25 pounds by january 1st of this upcoming new year. not only that, in this blog i will be cooking through the "cook yourself thin cookbook", providing a guest blogger, tori hartnett, who will give health advice and also update on her weight loss transformation. i'm going to make my own healthy recipes and provide all the caloric information as well as photographs. every month i will take a new picture of myself and document how much weight i've lost. the goal of this blog is to keep myself motivated, i also hope to motivate people into a healthier lifestyle. weight loss isn't about being kate moss, or not being rosie o'donnell, it's about what's right for your body type and for yourself.

let's work it.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful idea babe, and I'm so proud of you to do this publicly. You have set yourself quite a reasonable goal and I fully support your efforts!

    Might I add, however, that I also am striving to lose some weight. As you may have read on my blog, I put on some weight last semester, going through an emotional hell, and slowly, I've lost what I've gained. I have about ten pounds to be at what I was at a year ago, but I want to drop a total of about 30lbs. So I propose that we battle the chubbiness together. Let's hold each other accountable. How does that sound?

    I love you! Please come visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm lovin thissss <3 and you are not chubby by any means, so get yours girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now its very easy to contact with doctor .
    http://www.dialurdoctor.com

    ReplyDelete