9/23/09

the moment of truth.







So, here I am, one month after I started this blog, one month after I vowed to get as healthy as I could, and 'get mine'. Ladies & gentleman, I certainly DID get mine. I stand her, before you, (slash before my MacBook) at 9.5 pounds minus Katie! 
Here are a couple of pics, I wish my MacBook had better quality, I also wish I could get it at a good enough angle.
I'll figure those details out next month when I update my weight loss again.


The first 2 pics I just got back from my run earlier today and thought they'd be funny.
I was listening to "Macho, macho, man-I've got to be, a macho man" (which I am).
And the rest are just of me. Those of you who know me pre-this blog, my face is much thinner.
I still got those chicken'nugget cheeks though.

I may not be where I want to be yet, and today, I have my period and I feel bloated and terrible about myself.
But I'm going to keep my head high, I did this blog for a reason, and I will NOT stop until I am 25-30 pounds minus Katie. You can bet your bottom dollar.

This weeks blog: more recipes and more excersize tips. Email me if you have a suggestion that you want me to blog about! Brandtk@student.wpunj.edu


I love you all-Happy eating, Happy living.

-Katie (minus 9.5 pounds of Katie)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! You look great! Keep gettin yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! you look great wish i could say the same or achieve the same =[ i fail.

    ReplyDelete