5/15/10

2 a days.



So, since I've recently been hitting a plateau in my weight loss journey, I decided to start doing-- TWO A DAYS. Working out both in the morning, and in the evening. And, since summer is here, and I don't have school work to worry about I think I can do this challenge with EASE. I won't work out 2 times Saturday, just once at night, and Sunday's will be my day off (a girls gotta rest).

The plan is: working out Mon-Fri (my work days) at the gym from 7 am - 8 am and then either going for a 3 mile run at night, do yoga, or swim. At the gym I'll probably run on the elliptical, do some weight training (these arms are getting solid, my friends), and sit in the sauna for a bit. I'm really excited for this, I'm going to start on my favorite day to start things--Monday!! As for this week, working out was slacking--but it was the week of PMS. But, no excuses! I'm going to get back on the horse. Today I'm going for a nice long run, it's really gorgeous out--I hope you're all out there enjoying it in some way.

I'll update next Friday and let you know how the two-a-days went. I'm nervous! And excited! I've only done a two-a-day once in my life and that was this past week--it was hard, let me tell you. But my body was built to handle hard things--and I can do it. 

I had a delicious banana today, and a subway sandwich (why am I so addicted? they must put something in that bread). Tonight, is sushi night for me--california roll--here I come. 

Also: new favorite work out music--T.Rex. It also turns me on a bit, no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment