5/23/10

The aftermath of the two-a-days. & update blog!






I am so tired. I can't remember the last time I have been this tired. But, I will tell you one thing: I lost 4 pounds in 1 week. YES. I DID. Two-a-days work, my friends, but this type of exercise is not for the weak of : heart, mind, body or soul. You gotta be strong, and you have to be willing to work, bitch. I used my calorie journal and I turned it into a calorie/work out journal, this is what it contains as far as the two-a-days:


What I did this week:

Monday, woke up at 7AM, went to the gym. Ran 3 miles.  Ran from my house to Dans house at 9:45PM.
Total run: about 5.5 miles.

Tuesday, couldn't wake up. Went to gym at 3PM, ran 4 miles. Tuesday night, ran around the oval.
Total run: about 6 miles.

Wednesday, woke up early, and wen to the gym. Could only run 2 miles. Could only walk 1 mile at night.
Total work out: 2 miles running, 1 mile walking, lots of being tired.

Thursday, couldn't wake up early. Went to the gym at 4, ran 3 miles. Went to yoga at 6:30-8.  Was a sweat-fest.
Total run: 3 miles, 1. 5 hours of yoga. 

Friday, went to the gym in the morning. Ran 5 miles. Went camping at night, could not fulfill the 2 a day work out.
Total run: 5 miles.

Saturday, still camping, had smores the night before. Everyone went hiking, ran approx. 8 miles.
Total run: 8 miles.

Sunday, left the campsite, bittersweet. Showered, RELAXED, slept, blogged.
Total work out: 0 hours, 0 miles.

In the words of the Wu-Tang Clan, "Two-a-days, ain't nothin' to fuck with."


Tomorrow I'm still going to continue with my two-a-days. But I'm not going to feel guilty if I can't get it done. Your girl is exhausted. But I am ready, willing, and prepared to push my body to be all it can be. I'm in charge damnit! Not the tiredness, or the stress. 

Wish me luck, more updates to come, and I'll be 21 in like, 2 weeks, WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!

2 comments: