3/8/10

I've got a rocket, you're going on it.


Today I started my new job!! It was a wonderful day, I was nervous at first but after about half an hour I realized that this is the place I want to be, for now at least. I get my own desk that I can decorate as I wish (hello lots of mugs and buddha's) hope they're cool with that (they will be). 


I like having a job that runs through lunch time, it gives me motivation to pack something healthy and eat a healthy lunch. Today was filled with peanut butter, whole grains, veggie burger, and delicious fruits. Going for a run soon, the weather is just so beautiful.


The point of this post is a simple one: put the past behind you. Past fails, past jobs, past weight gain, past--anything! It doesn't matter any more, you are above and beyond it. As I mentioned in my last post I started writing a food journal, and I also started adding in it daily how I felt about my body, today I wrote: Wonderful.

I hope you are all feeling wonderful today, let the sun hit your face, and smile. 

Looking for a song to lift those spirits? Try,  Rocket-Goldfrapp.

Next post will be more recipes and a secret tip I learned about weight loss--get ready for it!!

As always: love yourself and each other.

1 comment: