3/26/10

It ain't trickin if ya got it.



Update time! I meant to update on the 23rd but I have been one busy lady. Between school, work, and getting it done--hardly leaves me any time to blog! But I'm making it this weeks resolution to blog more often and give you all more delicious food for your tummy--and a little food for thought. (How do ya like that?).

So in the first picture I am making a muscle--which you can not tell. But...in the second picture i am revealing my stomach. A stomach that still has plenty of work to be done, but is....4.5 pounds minus itself!! So in March I've lost 4.5 pounds and I feel great. I've been wearing jeans I haven't worn in a good, long, while. I forgot how sexy jeans can make ya feel. Next month I'm going to have Andrew take my update pictures for me because my photobooth on my Mac blows. But you get the gist of the sitch (do you?).

Taking this photo of myself, the first few times I sucked in my stomach and made like, really painful faces at trying to keep it all in. This photo, I just breathed, smiled (cropped my face out--I'm lookin a HOT mess right now) and uploaded it. This blog isn't about impressing anyone, I want to be honest with my readers! I want to be honest with myself! What kind of self empowerment would I be showing if I sucked in my stomach for all these pictures? None.

Go take a picture of yourself with your shirt up, off, on, whatever! But do it today, at a time that you feel your most beautiful. Big tummies, little tummies. Innie bellybuttons, outtie bellybuttons, they are all wonderful. I would wife them all. And you'll have that picture for yourself, to either help mark your weight loss journey as I am, or just to remind yourself of how beautiful your body is. Do you love it? Cause I sure do.

And if the haters hate...girl, let them hate!

Katie minus 4.5 lbs. of Katie.

3 comments: