4/23/10

Today's the day!




Today is result day! And its a Friday! Two great things rolled into one. Though, I do have to say my results aren't super exciting, or super drastic. This was a difficult month, it really was a ROLLER-COASTER of EMOTION. Therefor, it was a roller-coaster of my weight as well. Lost 5 pounds went up 1 pound, lost 6 pounds, went up 2 pounds. Total weight loss as of today? 5.5 pounds. Not FABULOUS, but I notice now that my body is getting smaller it is much more difficult to lose the pounds! But I'm okay with that, "slow and steady wins the race", yes? My mom said that to me last night, I was having an off night and later confided in some Twizzlers.

Again, Photobooth on Macbooks are not the most flattering, but I ain't ashamed. I had to do some cropping though because of some revealing breast shots. Ya'll ain't ready for that. I'm starting to see a lot of definition in my core, I think I should thank Joey Sbarro and Yoga for that. Again, 5.5 pounds didn't really jolt my body into looking dramatically different, but I do see some changes, and, as always, I do feel better about myself. 

The lower half of my body (my heaviest part) is my new focus. Lots more cardio, and leg work outs. It's almost summer, time to get it done! 

I'm rushing this blog today because I just got out of the shower and have to leave for work in, oh, 20 minutes.
Enjoy this day, enjoy this weekend, will blog again Monday.

XXX

3 comments:

  1. We want N00DS! Don't crop those boobs shots next time.

    I'm just playin'. You look amazing, I can't wait to see this in person tonight.

    Love you,
    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I agree with Andrew we ARE ready for the breast shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have convinced me. Next update blog-all noodz.

    ReplyDelete